Canada Customer Service
*** Canadian customers: Do not ship parts or firearms to Maverick ***
Should your firearm or any component of your firearm require service, kindly contact your nearest Warranty & Service Center (listed below) to schedule for service:
Grech Outdoors, Inc.
115 Fergus Street South | Mount Forest, Ontario N0G 2L2
Wortner Gun Works
433 Queen Street | Chatham, Ontario N7M 2J1
- Make absolutely certain your firearm is unloaded.
- Do not send ammunition with your firearm.
- Remove all accessories (scopes, slings, etc).
- Ship your firearm in a suitable container, packaging it securely to prevent parts from shifting and/or damage during shipping.
- Include a note with a clear description of the service you wish us to perform, your complete return shipping address (no P.O. Boxes, please), your daytime telephone number and your e-mail address (if available).
- It is advisable to place your correspondence inside the shipping container when shipping.
****ATTENTION: CANADIAN 715T 25-ROUND MAGAZINE NOTICE***
O.F. Mossberg introduced the new 715P, 22LR Semi-Auto Pistol at the 2014 SHOT Show in Las Vegas. This model will use the same 25-round magazine as our 715T, .22LR Semi-Auto Rifles. According to Canadian law, all 25-round 715T rifle magazines are now prohibited in Canada.
To our distributors, dealers and consumers in Canada: O.F. Mossberg will replace any 25-round magazines you currently have with a 10-round magazines. Please contact Grech Outdoors for information on replacing your 715T 25-round magazine.
115 Fergus St South Mount Forest, ON N0G 2L0